- Antoine Herve
- Online TeachingCours en Ligne
• Welcome, my name Is Antoine Hervé, and you’ve reached my website. I am a pianist, composer, conductor, producer, editor… and that’s about it! Oh, I forgot : I’m also an all-around music-lover, especially when it comes to jazz ans blues!
• I play and compose mostly jazz and contemporary music. I received my formal training in classical music at the Paris Conservatory, and I directed the National Jazz Orchestra from 1987 to 1989, where I was blessed to collaborate with the likes of Randy Brecker, Toots Thielemans, Quincy Jones and Gil Evans, among others.
• For over thirty years now, I’ve been recording albums and composing scores that are now borderline impossible to find in your usual music stores. To fix this, I’ve decided to make them available on this website, by both download and mail-order, for a reasonable price. The profits will help me hire a webmaster, hopefully sometime soon.
• I live and work in Paris, and I tour the world as a jazz pianist.
• My first work was the album “Horizons”, in collaboration with Andy Emler in February 1982. I needed to create a record label to publish it : “Philoé Music”. Philoé soon became “Tartine Productions”, and today bears the name “RV Productions”.
• Our online marketplace has existed for close to 16 years, and has grown continually since its creation.
• I hope you will have fun scouring our online marketplace. I’m sure you’ll find some fabulous resources, whether you’re a fan, an amateur, a professional musician or a music teacher. For several decades now, conservatories have been ordering items from our shop, and if I’m to believe the feedback I’ve gotten, they’ve always been greatly appreciated. And now the opportunity to take advantage of these works is yours! My next move is to upload all the big band arrangements sitting around my drawers… some of those pieces are real keepers!
• My whole discography is also available for download or through mail-order. A few of my albums were produced by LABEL BLEU (1990). A few of our records were published by LABEL NOCTURNE (2003-2010), PLUS LOIN, NAÏVE (2010), and we have since taken back control of our back catalogue (2011).
• You’ll also find scores (and mp3s) for pieces created with professional ensembles in mind. These pieces have been performed and loved worldwide.
• Some of the records available feature some of my “musical crushes”, amazing artists playing their special brand of jazz and contemporary music whom I offered to produce and publish. All of these artists have since become close friends of mine, if they weren’t already.
EURL with a capital of 7622€
Company Headquarters : 12 Rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS
Tel: 0033 142 78 25 52
Mob: 0033 612 642 691
APE Code : 9001Z
Licences : 2-104 94 58 and 3-105 67 40
EEC VAT number : FR59 419 712 161
EURL au capital de 7622€
Siège Social : 12 Rue Vivienne 75002 PARIS
Tel: 01 42 78 25 52
Mob: 06 12 64 26 91
Code APE: 9001Z
Licences 2-104 94 58 et 3-105 67 40
N°intracommunautaire de TVA FR59 419 712 161